Moving can be a very confusing and stressful experience, and when there are so many moving companies to choose from, it can be even more confusing. However, it does not have to be so confusing if we are clear about the basics of selecting a moving provider.
Whether you are moving along or short distance, it is better to hire a moving company than to do it yourself. Don't wait until the last minute to hire a company to help you move. It is best to hire a moving company 5-8 weeks before the day you actually plan to move.
The Internet is a good way to search for premium interstate removalists in Sydney. You can also ask your friends or family for a referral. The yellow pages also provide a list of moving services.
Get multiple quotes
You can then contact each of these companies for a quote. Most moving companies offer instant moving quotes. You just need to fill out a simple form and the company will provide you with an estimated cost of the move.
Before requesting a quote make sure you have all the information. The moving service company will ask you for the following information:
* When are you planning to move?
* Are you moving a long or short distance? If you are moving a long distance, be sure to look for quotes only from long-distance moving companies.
* Are you moving internationally?
* What exactly do you need to move?
* Do you only need to rent a vehicle when moving?
* Do you need a storage facility?
* How much insurance will you need to buy?
* Do you need help moving fragile items?
Once you get the moving estimates from various companies, you can start the negotiation process. Some companies charge by the hour, while others charge for items that need to be moved. For example, if you are moving a series of fragile items, some companies will charge you more for the service.
Lastly, make sure the business has insurance coverage. You want to make sure you are covered against all damage.